Saturday, August 22, 2009

one of my four leggers is sick.......


this is my buddy-mr. norwall. he is a BIG love bug. he loves me, he loves the family. he is BIG... he stands 3ft. tall--feet flat on the ground-to the top of his head. he is very sweet and gentle--you can stick your head in his mouth and he will never flinch!! i love mr. norwall. he had to go to the doctor for an infected gland(in his bottom). he did NOT LIKE that check up. he hid his head behind me the whole time he was at the doctor. he has to take medication 2xs a day....he hides from medication. he is feeling better...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caryn,
    Thanks for coming over and visiting my blog.
    That it quite a conincidence about your Granmother living in Lindsborg, Kansas. I need to do a post and put up some pictures for show-n-tell. Hope Mr. Norwall is feeling better! My dogs hate going to the vet, I can only imagine how fun that visit was for you both! Poor little guy!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete