Thursday, October 1, 2009

Look what I made for the Governor!!!!


Earlier this summer I got a call from "Bev Perdue" on my cell phone answering machine. Well I live in North Carolina-so I was thinking it was a familiar name--there must be at least .......2 Bev Perdues. I called back and got her machine-left a message--she called back-I missed it-AGAIN! She gave me 2 numbers to call back on--well I was also thinking that someone went to great trouble to play a prank on me......I called back and got a Deputy at the Governor's Mansion! O.K.! really good joke. Anyway --I finally got to talk to her and she ordered 100 wedding ornaments for her son's wedding. Think I was nervous??????? Just a little..... The wedding was September 26 on Ocracoke Island. The ornaments have a whimsical/primitive version of the Ocracoke Light house on one side and the bride and groom's names and wedding date on the other. Each is tied with Carolina blue and white ribbons. Congratulations Sara and Emmett. Thank You Governor Perdue!

No comments:

Post a Comment